Privacy statement for parking houses, parking garages, and parking lots
This statement describes the processing of your personal data by APCOA Parking Austria GmbH, Landstraßer Hauptstraße 146/13A, 1030 Vienna (as defined in Art. 13 para. 1 GDPR).
PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
We will process your personal data only for the following reasons:
- Contract parking administration
- Tarif calculation for registered short-term parkers
- Examination of legal usage (e.g. exceedence of free parking time)
- Protection of facilities (e.g. vandalism)
- Prosecution of abusive usage (e.g. exit without payment)
Data is collected by:
- your provision of data for contract preperation
- image recording, analysis of licence plate data
Provision of your personal data is voluntary. According to legal guidelines we are placing signs regarding image recording and collection of licence plate data.
LEGAL BASIS OF PROCESSING
- Fulfillment of a contract (Art. 6 para. 1 b GDPR)
- Consent (Art. 6 para. 1 a GDPR)
- Legitimate interests (Art 6 para. 1 f GDPR), to achieve purposes as described above in 1 (a to f).
You have the right of objection against data processing according to Art. 21 para. 1 GDPR if reasons are existent due to your specific situation.
TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
If required, your personal data will be transferred according to the above described purposes to the following recipients:
- Data processors (e.g. call center, complaint management)
- Clearance platforms (e.g. fuel cards, mobility cards, etc.)
- Insurance companies (e.g. for claims)
- Debt collection agency, lawyer, law court
- Public authorities in the context of their duties
DURATION OF STORAGE
Your personal data will be stored only as long as required for our contractual fulfillment, to accomplish the purpuse of data processing as described with 1.
We keep your data according to statutory storage obligations or if the statutory limitation of potential legal claims is still valid.
YOUR RIGHTS IN RELATION TO PERSONAL DATA
You have the right of access, rectification, erasure, restriction, data portability and to object. Please contact us.
If you think that processing your data violates GDPR or your GDPR-related rights areoffended in any other way, please address your complaints to the Austrian Data Protection Authority.
Responsibility: APCOA Parking Austria GmbH, Landstraßer Hauptstraße 146/13A, 1030 Vienna, office[at]apcoa.at
We reserve the right to adapt this privacy statement due to legal or technical changes at any time. Please refer to www.apcoa.at for the latest public version.
Last update: 4 June 2018